No products in the cart.
– Nostalgia at its finest!
– Manufactured using one of the original dies for making the classic plastic inserts for 45 R.P.M. seven inch vinyl records.
– Fun and functional, the non-slip design is a perfect fit for large hole, or dinked, 7 inch records.
– Perfect fit. Non-slip. Snaps right in!
– Allows 45 rpm records to play on a standard 33-1/3 rpm turntable spindle.$4.95
-The Black Velvet record cleaner has deep-nap velvet backed by a gently yielding cushion to clean way down in the record grooves, removing dust and grime.
-The Black Velvet brush can be used dry or with record cleaning fluid for even better results.
-Contains a built-in reservoir for even dispersion of cleaning fluid.
-Also included in a handy storage compartment, is a soft stylus cleaning brush.
-Highly effective for deep groove cleaning.$11.95
Pfanstiehl’s cleaning solution is not only a cleaning agent, but a destaticiser as well. It comes in an easy-to-use 4oz spray-top bottle, and to boot, it’s non-alcohol based – a tender friend to your record collection.
Sorry no International shipping for this item$8.99
– Pfanstiehl’s anti-static record cloth is an easy to use soft. cloth that not only cleans your records, but eliminates static and lubricates the surface as well!
– You can use it alone, or with a vinyl cleaning spray SA-14
– Eliminates static and dust Lubricates vinyl playing surface for smooth stylus action
– Protects your valuable record collection.$9.95
– Highly effective for cleaning vinyl records full time or touch-ups between cleaning
– Two rows of soft carbon fiber filaments easily remove the unwanted dust and contaminants leaving your records grooves clean while prolonging the life of vinyl and stylus
– The conductive carbon fibers are very small and get into the deepest grooves and help drain static charge
– This is the best dry cleaning method available! – Works efficiently and effectively.$12.95