No products in the cart.
Audio Reflex MR-116 MR116 MR 116 turntable belt
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Audio Reflex MR-116 MR116 MR 116 turntable belt replacement
Meets or exceeds OEM specs.
Our belts are guaranteed for 1 year!
Our Audio Reflex replacement belts are manufactured within 90 days and meet manufacturers OEM specifications. We never sell old stock. If your model is not listed please contact us. Our extensive database will enable us to supply the correct belt, with the perfect fit.
If you have the turntable belt:
– Is the belt Flat, Round or Square
– Lay the belt on a ruler and measure end to end.
– Measure its length.
– Multiply the length by two. .
– If the turntable uses a Flat belt, measure its width.
– If the turntable uses a Round or Square belt, measure its thickness.
– Please include the brand and model of the turntable with the belt’s measurements.
If you do NOT have the turntable belt or it is broken
– Use a thin piece of string and wrap it around the belt path. Then measure the length of the string. Get a belt a little smaller as the string has no stretch to it. For flat belts you should check the motor pulley to make sure the width you choose will comfortable fit inside the flanges.
– Please include the brand and model of the turntable with the belt’s measurements and email us.