No products in the cart.
Onkyo CP-1116A CP 1116A CP1116A replacement turntable belt
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
PRB Premium Flat Belt
All of our belts are manufactured within the last 90 days. We never sell old stock.
Meets or exceeds OEM specs.
- Length, OC (inside circumference): 25.0″
- C/S cross section height: .210″
- C/S cross section wall width: .030“
Our belts are guaranteed for 1 year!
Our Onkyo replacement belts are manufactured within 90 days and meet manufacturers OEM specifications. We never sell old stock. If your model is not listed please contact us. Our extensive database will enable us to supply the correct belt, with the perfect fit.
If you have the turntable belt:
– Is the belt Flat, Round or Square
– Lay the belt on a ruler and measure end to end.
– Measure its length.
– Multiply the length by two. .
– If the turntable uses a Flat belt, measure its width.
– If the turntable uses a Round or Square belt, measure its thickness.
– Please include the brand and model of the turntable with the belt’s measurements.
If you do NOT have the turntable belt or it is broken
– Use a thin piece of string and wrap it around the belt path. Then measure the length of the string. Get a belt a little smaller as the string has no stretch to it. For flat belts you should check the motor pulley to make sure the width you choose will comfortable fit inside the flanges.
– Please include the brand and model of the turntable with the belt’s measurements and email us.